After working for two weeks on a major garden project my hands looked awful, with leathery, stained skin and ragged, broken nails. I knew something needed done! When I was finished, my nails were neat and trimmed and my skin looked like and felt like new baby skin!
If you want your hands to be soft as baby skin here is what you need:
Latex gloves (or vinyl)
All natural lotion
Olive oil based massage oil (with essential oils for tired muscles)
One willing assistant (my assistant was only sort-of-willing and had eyeballs that had a tendency to roll)
Two hours with not so much to do (or at the very least 30 minutes, although longer is better.)
Here is what you do:
1. Scrub your nails and clean under them with a cuticle pusher.
2. File and shaped your nails.
3. Put a dollop of all natural lotion and a dropper of olive oil based massage oil in the palm of one hand then spread it all over your hands. (Hands only, no higher than the wrists.)
4. Then asked your assistant to hold a latex glove so you can slip your hand into it. (Be sure to roll the opening of the glove almost all the way to the fingers, then put it on and roll it back up.)
5. Then watch TV or whatever, without having to worry about smearing oil all over everything.
6. When you are finished, spread the excess lotion up your arms and rub it in.
You won’t believe how soft and smooth your hands are!