From my experience, here is a list of 10 thing to NOT do when you are hosting an essential oil network marketing business party, class or event.
1. Don’t wait until the day of to clean house.
2. Don’t expect every one you invited to come.
3. Don’t forgo sending reminders, it doesn’t have to look like a reminder, it could be a special coupon.
4. Don’t spend too much money on party favors, hostess gifts, prizes, etc. You don’t want to eat up all your profits.
5. Don’t give them too much information, leave them craving more. Learning about essential oils is fascinating, but you don’t want to overload them at first.
6. Don’t leave new recruits floundering around, keep in touch.
7. Don’t let anyone leave without getting their email address.
8. Don’t make fancy refreshments, it will quickly become too much trouble for you when you have to do it over and over.
9. Don’t over heat the house, keep it well ventilated. Have a ceiling fan or a small fan going so that the aroma doesn’t get to strong.
10. Don’t forget to pray.
So, share your wonderful aroma party, essential oil class, how to demo class or whatever you call it.