This is a list of aromatherapy businesses you could start.
- Store manager: Herb/Aromatherapy Stores, bath & body stores, natural food stores
- Manage a craft/art/handmade co-op store
- Mail order catalogs, and/or online only sales
- Custom blending bar, perfumes and/or bath and body products
- Home-based retailer- selling at craft shows, farmers market, bazaars, fairs, your own party-plan, join a network marketing plan, etc
- Aromatherapy teacher/ consultant (with or without a network marketing plan),
- Writer, for magazines, blogs, newsletters
- Manufacturer/production- perfumes, bath and body, creams, salves, etc.
- Home care- cleaning/supplies
- Tea house, sell tea and sandwiches, and essential oil flavored food and drinks, also sell tea by the bag/custom formulation and accessories
- Private labeling/wholesale aromatherapyproducts and/or supplies
- Pet care, providing handmade products, grooming, DIY grooming/bathing (good for people with big dogs and can’t manage the bathtub), pet sitting, catnip stuffed toys